Monday, June 15, 2020
Mankato Golf Club • 100 Augusta Drive, Mankato, MN
Due to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, the Mankato Golf Club has developed a protocol to allow its guests the best possible experience at its golf tournaments.
The guidelines are as follows:
• The classic will be flighted, with the first group teeing off at 11 a.m., and every ten minutes after.
• Players will have the option to play as an individual (and later get paired with another twosome or foursome), twosome or foursome.
• Each flight will consist of two carts and two golfers walking. Those walking, must walk the entire round, but can keep their clubs on a cart. If your partner is from the same home as you, you will be both be allowed to drive.
• There will be no formal meal prior to the tournament, or following the tournament. Instead, golfers will get the choice of a boxed lunch or a boxed dinner.
• There will be modifications to the check-in process with those details being shared at a later date.
• In lieu of the the social following the tournament, the Dean Trauger Maverick Golf Classic virtual Fan Rally will take place on Sunday, June 21st in conjunction with the golf tournament. Further details on this event will be communicated at a later date.